Thank you for visiting Point Creative
The information we collect
• Registration and Enquiries: We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it. On some parts of the website we may ask you to register your details or submit personal information as part of an enquiry form.
Using your information
• We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site and the services we offer.
• To appropriately respond to your enquiry.
• With your consent and using the contact details you have provided, we may periodically send you communications both electronically or otherwise about Point Creative’s services and activities.
• We will not share or sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing or any other purpose without your consent unless where required by law.
Links to third party sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please be aware that these sites may have different privacy policies and we have no control over and take no responsibility for any information submitted to these sites.
Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies or if you would like to opt out of any marketing communications that you have agreed to, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies